What different types of cookies are there?
A cookie can either be classified by its lifespan or by the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when you close your browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
Session cookies enable us to keep track of your movement from page to page on our website so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site. Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of our website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. For example, without session cookies you would not be able to book a room using our website since every new page would not be able to recognize your past activities on prior pages.
A persistent cookie enables us to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of our services or functions offered.
As for the domain to which a cookie belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by us as the owner of the visited website (in this case https://www.nobishotel.dk) or
- third-party cookies which may be set by another website.
Detailed information about the cookies used on our website (PDF)
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies? When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you:
- Internet protocol (IP) address,
- Operating system and platform
- Time zone setting
- Information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and the methods used to browse away from the page.
How can you block cookies?
Nobis Hotel CPH ApS (company reg. no. 37591998) is the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data. If you would like to have additional information on how your personal data is handled, please contact us through a written and personally signed request sent to:
Nobis Hotel CPH ApS
Niels Brocks Gade 1
1574 København V
In the letter, please include your name, address, email, telephone number and personal ID number. Please also enclose a copy of your ID. A reply will be sent to your address as stated in the National Population Register.