Full-time waiter/waitress for Restaurant NOI
We are looking for an energetic and passionate person who has a burning desire to meet our guests expectations. You must willing to be part of a strong and dynamic team, where you have a shared responsibility for our guests experience.
Restaurant NOI is part of the five-star hotel 'Nobis', which is located in the heart of Copenhagen. NOI is a hub where locals, hotel and business guests gather. Breakfast is served here, but at the same time serves as an independent lunch and evening restaurant.
The food's inspiration is based on European cuisine, with a strong focus on good and local ingredients. Our beer is local. Our wine cellar is global. Our guests are from all over the world. The service is friendly and professional without being pretentious. The atmosphere is pleasant and slowly becomes more lively with the music.
- Become part of the team that will put NOI on the city map
- Continuous training on food, wine and beer
- Staff discounts in restaurants and hotels within Nobis Group
- Free opportunities to develop your skills with experienced colleagues
- The framework for playing and exploring the gastronomic world
- Salary according to qualifications
- Skilled waiter with deep culinary interest and passion for wine and drinks
- Able to keep a cool head during service and maintain an overview while multitasking
- A person who goes into detail and takes the challenge to satisfy every single guest
- Good at communicating and possesses a motivating behavior
- Knowledge of Copenhagen's city life, trends and food culture
- Passionate about your work and constantly sees solutions
- A positive colleague with a helpful attitude "Just say yes"
As a hotel restaurant, versatile focus areas are required, including meeting, catering, breakfast buffet, room service menu, a la carte, etc. The job is a full-time position where flexibility and changing working hours can be expected, especially in high seasons.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Continuous interviews are invited until we find the right candidate.
CV and application should be sent to our restaurant manager, Stamos Douvos at firstname.lastname@example.org - We look forward to hearing from you!