Nobis Hotel København søger receptionister - fuldtid og oncaller.
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a timeless luxury hotel property, located in the heart of Copenhagen next to Tivoli Gardens, the Central Station and Copenhagen Town Hall Square. Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is housed in a historic landmark building erected in 1903. Nobis is a contemporary design hotel bursting with Scandinavian design and architecture silhouettes. We strive to deliver a five-star luxurious and a warm personal care – with a focus on the smallest details.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position in high-end segment (4 or 5-star hotel)
- Fluent spoken and written in a Nordic languages and English
- Reliable and flexible in terms of working hours
- Capable to take different shifts – morning, afternoon and night
- Forthcomingness and a passion for service
- Manage to work in a dynamic environment
- Ready to help and always prepared with a recommendation
Daily task examples:
- Check-in and check-out our guests
- Handling reservations
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Handling and arranging different requests from guests e.g., transportation, spa treatments, restaurant reservations and museum tickets
- Help colleagues with PR-accommodation and other requests
Benefits at Nobis Hotel:
- Work in an international and diversity atmosphere
- Be part of a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced team
- Get the opportunity to develop your own skill set
- Be able to climb the ladder in the organization
- Fulfill a memorable experience to our guests from all over the world
We are looking for a person who cares and appreciate that luxury has a personal meaning from person to person. It’s a bonus if you have a bit of knowledge about Copenhagen, tourist attractions and activities in the city. If it’s sounds interesting and you are looking for a new job in an international and luxurious atmosphere – please do not hesitate to contact our Front House Manager Soo directly by email Soo@nobishotel.dk
Looking forward to hearing from you!