We are looking for an energetic and passionate person who has a burning desire to meet our guests expectations. You must willing to be part of a strong and dynamic team, where you have a shared responsibility for our guests experience.
Primarily responsible to greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage un arrival. You will ensure the highest standards of hospitality, and that all guest request are dealt with in a prompt manner.
In addition to assisting guest with the luggage, you're responsible to collect and distribute post, parcals and other request from guests. Dealing with general enquiries and ensuring the lobby areas are always clean and tidy.
- Checking daily arrivals for VIP's and guests with special requests.
- To be present at the reception/concierge desk/front entrance to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keep track of all store luggage and items.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in rooms assigned by front desk.
- Assist the concierge on duty with tasks during busy periods.
- Perform any other tasks as and when needed assigned by the management.
- Able to keep a cool head during busy times and maintain an overview while multitasking
- Good communication skills
- Fluent skills in English
- Yes attitude and outgoing personality
- Take pride in your job and helping your colleagues
- Willing to cover different shifts - morning, afternoon and evening
Danish residence and work permit is an requirement.
CV and application should be sent to our Front of House Manager Michala at firstname.lastname@example.org - We are looking forward to hearing from you.